ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - Friday is your chance to join the Atlanta E-911 Communications Center.
Atlanta E-911 is hosting a hiring event Friday, Nov. 18. Attendees will be able to walk in, test, interview, and walk away with a conditional job offer.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Atlanta Metropolitan State College.
If you have copies of the following required documents (not required to attend but encouraged) you’re asked to bring them:
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate – from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver’s License
- Two (2) passport-style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver’s Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver’s License
To reserve your spot now, click here.
Copyright 2022 WANF. All rights reserved.